Monday, March 12, 2007

What Teachers Make

It has been a hard week and it is only Monday. Dwayne is coming off a string of overtime nights and I have had to cope with all the stresses of life, teaching full time and busy half sick kiddoes.

Did I mention the last round of teaching evaluations, interim report cards, 80 handwritten in class essays to mark and parent teacher interviews this week? Oh and becuase I simply wasnt busy enough, I also had an Advanced Placement Parent Information Night. Oh and colleagues who think that bugging me in the middle of my classes to ask about inane impossibilities is wonderful timing. My head feel like it wants to explode. And that is only what I have to deal with at work!

So, when I stumble across a video like this, it makes me think that maybe, just maybe, it is really Ok to stick it out until my official mat leave date (April 18th!!!) and not just call in sick from now until then :P

No comments: