Friday, April 06, 2007

Green Light!

So, at my appointment, the OB here found that I had no changes in dilation or softening from the last appointment (hurray!) and so I had the green light to drive down to Edmonton. I will be there for about 3 weeks, I think. Rather than drive back and forth every week, like we had originally planned, so that Julia could have more normal routine going to school, etc. we dont want to risk chance TOO much by having me on the road with two kids by myself for so long. So, three weeks there, and 2.5 weeks back home and if everything keeps going well and Pumpkin does not spring any surprise moves on us, we should be good to go for May when we will be down until the delivery.

Sounds like a plan, right? Now if only Pumpkin will get on board with the plan, we'd have it all set!

So I will be down in Edmonton on Monday night and will be trying to sort out how life will proceed as normally as possible for that time :)

No comments: