Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well...

It was nice to have the kids play here but ever since I was able to get Elena into preschool (!!!), I decided that was more of a priority. I have this issue with guilt (you'd think I was raised Catholic or something) and even though I was only doing this lady a favour and only temporarily. I feel bad for making her find new care faster because in this town, childcare, good or bad, is hard to come by. But there is no way around it. I cant bring Elena to school and still be able to have the kids afterschool since Elena will attend preschool 4 days per week (Mon to Thurs) from 1-3pm, which is actually quite perfect because Julia goes to kindergarten Mon-Thurs from 11:45 to 2:35pm and every other Friday from 8:05-11:30am (Yes, as you might imagine, the Friday mornings are a killer on the kids' schedules)
Here is Elena so excited to go to school just like Julia, in her first day of school outfit from Grandma:

But it's Elena and she poured chocolate milk on herself soon after the picture was taken (argh) so this is what she actually wore for her first day:



No comments: